Students of an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Dnyanadeep Gramvikas Prathishthan participated in a full time 6 day Karyashala at a local industry. The objectives of this program were:
- To introduce a new paradigm at the workplace.
- Shift from a confrontational to a participatory relationship between workers and management
- To shed light on the emerging industrial scenario in India, and career opportunities available to workmen and opportunities for growth.
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of workmen in developing the organisation and progressing their careers.
- Workers and senior managers in industry shared their personal experiences to highlight concepts like good manufacturing practices, communication, team building, etc.